General Membership ----- $15.00 per Year
Family Membership ------ $20.00 per Year
Subscriber ------------- $10.00 per Year
WHY JOIN THE HTC
• Upon joining the Huntsville Track Club you will receive via mail a Welcome/Information Letter and your Membership Card/s for identification as an HTC member and to receive discounts at participating businesses.
• You will also receive a copy of the HTC Handbook and various other pertinent items including a coupon that provides free entry to one club event listed on the coupon. All members receive free entry to 4 designated HTC races each year.
• You will be included on the HTC mailing list to receive 6 issues of the club's award winning 50 plus page bi-monthly newsletter, the HTC NEWS.
• You will be mailed race entry forms and meeting notices, and invited to attend HTC meetings where you can meet other runners. Club meetings are held at the Monte Sano State Park Lodge and begin with a meal that is free to members.
• Members who finish in the top 10 open, masters or grand masters at designated races are automatically scored in the HTC Grand Prix.
• You will be eligible to be nominated for the Annual HTC Awards, apply for an HTC Scholarship, compete on teams, and run for office.
• As a club volunteer you can earn Worker Coupons, each worth a $2 discount for HTC races and 25% off the HTC membership fee. Instead of the Worker Coupon most races provide the volunteers a race t-shirt.
• As a Huntsville Track Club member you automatically become a member of the Road Runners Club of America and there is no additional fee. You qualify for all the benefits of belonging to the 1400 member national organization. The HTC is also a member of USA Track & Field.
• The HTC is a non-profit organization of more than a 1300 members and one of the 25 largest RRCA clubs in the nation. By becoming a member you add to the persuasive and/or bargaining power your local and national club needs to obtain governmental and organizational support as well as influence sponsors to support the events in which you participate.
• Being a member gives you the opportunity to give something back to the sport and the satisfaction that you are building the foundation and opportunities that encourage others to take up a healthful lifestyle.
• The cost for joining the HTC is well below that of equivalent clubs and a lot less than the benefits you will receive and the value your being a member is to the sport.
Online Membership Registration
Membership Application Form Click here to download form.