- NAME - Huntsville Track Club, Inc. (HTC)
- CLUB LOGO -
- ESTABLISHED - 1971
- MAILING ADDRESS
Huntsville Track Club
6275 University Dr. Suite 37
Huntsville, AL 35806
- PHONE NUMBER -(256) 701-4443
- NATIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Road Runner’s Club of America (RRCA) USA Track & Field
- CLUB PUBLICATIONS - HTC NEWS (6 Issues Per Year) Editor: Harold Tinsley
- PURPOSE - To support, educate, conduct and participate in the associated sports of running and jogging for health and fitness, fun runs, road races, cross country, and track and field at all levels; including pre-school age group, school, and open and masters for both male and female.
- CLUB MEETINGS - Five times per year, second Tuesday of the month (subject to change), 7:00 P.M., contact the club for location and program. Click here for schedule.
- RACES - The club sponsors Road Races, Track & Field Meets, a Marathon, a Half Marathon, Eurocross events, a trail run, Cross Country Meet and in the Summer conducts weekly Cross Country Runs at the Huntsville Running Park. Races are open to everyone and most of the Road Races include a FUN RUN. Click here for schedule.
- SPECIAL NOTE - The HUNTSVILLE TRACK CLUB, INC. is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Donations are tax deductible under IRS Code 501(c)(3).
The Club encourages those who have an interest in the sport and wish to support the sport to become members. The Club is for everyone; from the serious competitor to the casual jogger, as a race official or as an occasional spectator. To become a member click here.